We've been designing, manufacturing and selling inflatable products since 1995 and we wouldn't be here without you, our customers. If you have any questions about our products, process or business practices, please get in touch through the Contact section on the website. For more info on what we do, visit Inflate Studio online.
If you think Inflate products would suit your store, be it physical or digital, we'd be happy to hear from you. For wholesale enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM USERS AND HOW WE COLLECT IT:
When you use the Website, we may collect your (i) personal information (data that personally identifies you), or (ii) aggregate information, concerning your use of the Website and your account activity (e.g., number and times of log-ins, most frequently visited pages, IP address, etc.), which does not personally identify you.
The types of information we collect include:
· Information you provide to us. Information provided by registering on the Website, subscribing to our newsletter, making a purchase or contacting us through the Website or via email, including your name, address, email address, credit card information, and phone number.
· Automatically collected information. When you access our Website, some information not associated with specific users, such as device type, location information, IP address, webpage traffic, and access time is automatically collected in order to ensure the Website’s functionality. Automatic means of data collection include cookies and web beacons.
· Third party sources. We may collect information from third parties to whom you have provided your information, and consented to the sale, rental or transfer thereof (for example, through social media).
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION:
Your information is processed using primarily electronic means and is used, without limitation, for the following services:
· Registration for an account or newsletter;
· Order fulfilment and related activities;
· Management of payments, including anti-fraud control when paying by credit/debit card;
· Marketing communications;
· Customisation of content;
· Responding to customer service requests and similar communications from you; and
· Technical assistance.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION:
While we make reasonable efforts to ensure your information is processed and stored in a secure manner, we cannot guarantee the security of data transferred over the Internet and you assume the risk of any such transfer.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION:
Your information will be collected and stored in Wix’s secure data centres.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION:
· We may retain third party service providers in order to process your data in connection with the services provided on the Website (e.g., shipments, processing payments, logistics services, IT support, customer service or marketing communications). Third parties who perform these operations are only permitted to use the information provided to them to perform their function and for no other purpose.
We accept most major credit cards as well as Paypal. All payment information is transferred from your computer to our servers using a secure, encrypted protocol.